122 Court St. | Freehold, NJ 07728
Accomplished web manager, email specialist, digital marketing, and front-end developer with extensive experience in website production and management, email marketing initiatives, and marketing project management. Providing a diverse range of services including branding, SEO, social media, analytics, and training initiatives at both the corporate level as well as an array of clients from a variety of industries. A passionate web professional motivated by challenging projects and deadlines.
Skills and Proficiencies
- Over ten years’ experience in website project management at both local and global levels
- Design, coding, management, tracking, and statistical analysis of email communications
- Hubspot and ActOn Marketing Automation tools
- Email Campaign and List Management
- CAN-SPAM Compliance
- WordPress installation and theme customizatio
- Additionally, familiar with Joomla, Drupal, and HTML5 website construction
- Domain and hosting management
- HTML / PHP / Ajax / jQuery / CSS
- Search Engine Optimization
- Copywriting and Editing
- Google AdWords and other PPC initiatives
- Creation and management of corporate social media pages
- Providing WordPress Training Sessions, Tutorials, and User Guides.
- Adobe Creative Suite 4, 5, 6, and Creative Cloud.
- Ability to work under pressure and consistently delivers projects on time alone or as part of a team.
Sr. Web Producer
The Sawtooth Group: April 2017 – Present
Design and management of all corporate web sites, as well as design and management of client websites. Establishment of inbound and outbound marketing initiatives and best practices. Overhaul and management of all SEO initiatives. Creation and management of internal and client PPC campaigns. Additional projects include development of an internal webinar program and the addition of podcast production for both company marketing and external client marketing initatives.
Web Producer / Email Specialist (Contractor)
The Hibbert Group: February 2016 – April 2017
Web Producer creating responsive web, email, and social content for The Hibbert Group, a firm specializing in marketing fulfillment solutions for pharmaceutical companies as well as other clients. Directly involved in projects for clients such as Lilly, Sunovion Pharmaceuticals, Alkermes, Amgen, Boehringer Ingelheim, Sobi, Kyowa Kirin, Intel, and the National Football League, Projects also include complete re-design and management of the Hibbert corporate intranet.
Global Web Manager
Datacolor: February 2012 – January 2016
Position focuses on content management of corporate websites, creation of new web properties, creation of marketing email blasts, maintenance of social media properties, management of our email contacts and email broadcasts through ActOn. Creator and Webmaster of SpyderBLOG, our online community for photographers, designers and artists and Datacolor Scientific, a new division providing color solutions for microscope imagery.
Lead Web Designer
DrivingForce.com: June 2011 – February 2014
Position required the creation and management of WordPress and HTML Websites for an all-in-one marketing solutions firm catering to doctors, chiropractors, dentists, and personal trainers. Also responsible for email contact management, email blast creation, and email marketing campaigns.
Alan Prachar Designs
April 2009 to Present
Providing clients WordPress websites, email marking, and social media services for professional and personal use. Specializing in theme customizations, plug-in installation and configuration, social media integration, spam prevention, and search engine optimization.
Four time recipient of Datacolor Core Value awards for Teamwork, Passion, and Execution.
Rutgers University and Rider University
Studies focusing on Computer Information Systems and Journalism.