122 Court St. | Freehold, NJ 07728
Accomplished web producer, email specialist, and front-end developer with extensive experience in website production, email design and HTML, CSS, web standards, and project management. Providing a diverse range of services including branding, SEO, social media, email marketing, analytics, and training initiatives at both the corporate level as well as an array of clients from a variety of industries. Passionate web professional motivated by challenging projects and deadlines.
Skills and Proficiencies
- Design, coding, management, tracking, and statistical analysis of email communications
- Hubspot and ActOn Marketing Automation tools
- Email Campaign and List Management
- CAN-SPAM Compliance
- Over eight years’ experience in website project management at both local and global levels
- WordPress installation and theme customization
- Additionally, familiar with Joomla, Drupal, and HTML5 website construction
- Domain and hosting management
- HTML / PHP / Ajax / jQuery / CSS
- Search Engine Optimization
- Copywriting and Editing
- Google AdWords and other PPC initiatives
- Creation and management of corporate social media pages for Facebook, Google for Business, Twitter, YouTube, Foursquare, Instagram, Yelp, and Pinterest
- Providing WordPress Training Sessions, Tutorials, and User Guides
- Adobe Creative Suite 4, 5, 6, and Creative Cloud
- Equally proficient in Mac or Windows Environments
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work under pressure and consistently delivers projects on time alone or as part of a team
Sr. Web Producer
The Sawtooth Group: April 2017 – Present
Design and management of all corporate web sites, as well as design and management of client websites. Establishment of inbound and outbound marketing initiatives and best practices. Overhaul and management of all SEO initiatives. Creation and management of internal and client PPC campaigns.
Web Producer / Email Specialist (Contractor)
The Hibbert Group: February 2016 – April 2017
Web Producer creating responsive web, email, and social content for The Hibbert Group, a firm specializing in marketing fulfillment solutions for pharmaceutical companies as well as other clients. Directly involved in projects for clients such as Lilly, Sunovion Pharmaceuticals, Alkermes, Amgen, Boehringer Ingelheim, Sobi, Kyowa Kirin, Intel, and the National Football League, Projects also include complete re-design and management of the Hibbert corporate intranet.
Global Web Manager
Datacolor: February 2012 – January 2016
Position focuses on global web management of corporate websites, creation of new web properties, creation of all marketing emails, maintenance of social media properties, management of contact lists and email campaigns. Creator and Webmaster of SpyderBLOG, an online community for photographers, designers and artists and Datacolor Scientific, a new division providing color solutions for microscope imagery.
Lead Web Designer
DrivingForce.com: June 2011 – February 2014
Position required the creation and management of WordPress and HTML Websites for an all-in-one marketing solutions firm catering to doctors, chiropractors, dentists, and personal trainers. Also, responsible for email contact management, email design, and email campaign management.
Alan Prachar Designs
April 2009 to Present
Providing clients websites, email marking, and social media services for professional and personal use. Specializing in branding, site design, email marketing, social media integration, and search engine optimization.
Four time recipient of Datacolor Core Value awards for Teamwork, Passion, and Execution.
Rutgers University and Rider University
Studies focusing on Computer Information Systems and Journalism.